Company and Industry Guide
- Company information - company profiles and reports, and specific types of information such as financials, ratios and ownership.
- Industry information - industry, market, consumer and product reports, profiles and statistics.
- Country information - country profiles, statistics and economic and industry forecasts for analysis of the external environment impacting on companies and industries.
- News and journal articles - academic and industry/trade journals
- Books - handbooks and directories
Faculty Research Databases
Specialist research databases, including Bloomberg, Datastream and WRDS Data Services, are provided for research students and staff of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Location: Research Data Laboratory, Room 3.08, Level 3, Business and Economics Building (The Spot).
A list of Faculty Research Databases.
Giblin Eunson Library - Business and Economics team
Business and Economics Librarian
Client Services and Liaison Librarian
T: +61 3 9035 9725
Liaison Librarian (Scholarly Literacy)
T: +61 3 9035 7884
Liaison Librarian (Research Support)
T: +61 3 9035 7867
Contact one of the librarians directly or book a Research Consultation - available for acdemic staff and graduate students.
The Giblin Eunson Business, Economics and Education Library is located at 111 Barry Street, Carlton. See Campus Map
Business Monitor International (BMI) includes detailed analysis on 23 leading industry sectors, forecasts and analysis on political risk, economic performance and outlook for over 180 countries. Company profiles include SWOT analysis and company strategy.
Few industries include Key Projects data:
- Oil and Gas
Boardroom (Connect4) provides remuneration information of Directors and Senior Executives of ASX listed companies. It is a tool in researching and staying up to date with remuneration trends for directors and executives alike.